Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert multiple rows

Is there anyway to insert multiple rows between records.

Im trying to insert new records between old records and its a bit of a pain
having to do right click insert all the time.

Thanks for any help! :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try Alt+I followed by R which is more easy.. for column Alt+I followed by C

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"mark909" wrote:

Is there anyway to insert multiple rows between records.

Im trying to insert new records between old records and its a bit of a pain
having to do right click insert all the time.

Thanks for any help! :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To insert more rowss
Alt+I followed by R ....(followed by function key F4 repeat action)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"mark909" wrote:

Is there anyway to insert multiple rows between records.

Im trying to insert new records between old records and its a bit of a pain
having to do right click insert all the time.

Thanks for any help! :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LXG LXG is offline

additionally, press and hold ctrl to enter more than 1 row
then follow Jacob's direction below