-   -   Insert multiple rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/245080-insert-multiple-rows.html)

Mark909

Insert multiple rows

Is there anyway to insert multiple rows between records.

Im trying to insert new records between old records and its a bit of a pain
having to do right click insert all the time.

Thanks for any help! :)

Jacob Skaria

Insert multiple rows

Try Alt+I followed by R which is more easy.. for column Alt+I followed by C

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"mark909" wrote:

Is there anyway to insert multiple rows between records.

Im trying to insert new records between old records and its a bit of a pain
having to do right click insert all the time.

Thanks for any help! :)

Jacob Skaria

Insert multiple rows

To insert more rowss
Alt+I followed by R ....(followed by function key F4 repeat action)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"mark909" wrote:

Is there anyway to insert multiple rows between records.

Im trying to insert new records between old records and its a bit of a pain
having to do right click insert all the time.

Thanks for any help! :)

LXG

Insert multiple rows

additionally, press and hold ctrl to enter more than 1 row
then follow Jacob's direction below