Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Filtering Question

I have a list of 20 Names to filter in a list.

If I select one of the names, I would like the name to appear in a cell at
the top of the page.

Also, If I choose more than one name or all of the names, then I would like
to it equal the words "Master List"

Any ideas on how to do this. (Excel 2007)

Thanks,!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The first part can be achieved by DataFilterAutofilter.

Select a name from the list and the rest will be hidden.

The second part does not make sense to me.

What is the "it" that should equal "Master List"?

Please re-post.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:02:06 -0700, Brent
wrote:

I have a list of 20 Names to filter in a list.

If I select one of the names, I would like the name to appear in a cell at
the top of the page.

Also, If I choose more than one name or all of the names, then I would like
to it equal the words "Master List"

Any ideas on how to do this. (Excel 2007)

Thanks,!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007
List Table Filter Criteria