Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default PRINTING

How can I print a spreadsheet without the data looking so small? My
spreadsheets usually go from Column A to Column AA and Row 1 and that varies.
Is their any possible way to print all that data.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you trying to print everything on one page of paper?
Open the Page Layout dialog and see if you have fit to one page selected
Unless this option has been set, the print size will be as specified by the
font setting you have used.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"alamofin" wrote in message
How can I print a spreadsheet without the data looking so small? My
spreadsheets usually go from Column A to Column AA and Row 1 and that
varies.
Is their any possible way to print all that data.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you, I have tried everything and like to think I'm familiar with Excel.
It's just that I have a supervisor that insist it can be done and I know it
can't. I really appreciate your help!

"alamofin" wrote in message
How can I print a spreadsheet without the data looking so small? My
spreadsheets usually go from Column A to Column AA and Row 1 and that
varies.
Is their any possible way to print all that data.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use bigger paper :-)

"alamofin" wrote:

How can I print a spreadsheet without the data looking so small? My
spreadsheets usually go from Column A to Column AA and Row 1 and that varies.
Is their any possible way to print all that data.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That would be ideal, but it needs to fit at least 2 pages. I appreciate the
suggestion, even if it was on the smartish side!

"Jeff" wrote:

Use bigger paper :-)

"alamofin" wrote:

How can I print a spreadsheet without the data looking so small? My
spreadsheets usually go from Column A to Column AA and Row 1 and that varies.
Is their any possible way to print all that data.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can certainly print all the data in whatever size you want. The
dependent factor is how many sheets of paper you want to use.

If it's just one, the print is going to be very tiny.
If it's two pages, the print size should double.

Another option is to print in landscape mode, rather than portrait. Still
another option is to reduce the size of your margins.

You will want to play around with the options in Page Setup, especially
scaling and Fit to.

Regards,
Fred.

"alamofin" wrote in message
How can I print a spreadsheet without the data looking so small? My
spreadsheets usually go from Column A to Column AA and Row 1 and that
varies.
Is their any possible way to print all that data.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

alamofin wrote:
How can I print a spreadsheet without the data looking so small? My
spreadsheets usually go from Column A to Column AA and Row 1 and that varies.
Is their any possible way to print all that data.

Of course the output will be tiny if you try to print 27 columns of data
on one sheet. Using a font like Arial Narrow may help. So may switching
from portrait to landscape printing. Inspect each column to make sure it
isn't wider than it needs to be. Eliminate any blank columns. Make the
left and right borders as small as possible.

If all else fails, print on two sheets and tape the results together.

Bill