Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing

I am trying to print a workbook - however the last two pages will not print.
I did not create this workbook, so have no idea how it was set up. The
pages do not even show up in print preview, will not print when I tell it to
print pages 1-20 (only prints 18). Any ideas??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Goto View, Page Break Preview.

Make sure that all of the workbook you want to print is in the printable
area. It sounds like you may need to extend the edges to include your last
couple of pages.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M