Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trouble adding text in 2009-2010 academic calendar

Hello, I downloaded the 2009-2010 academic calendar (Aug-Aug, Mon-Sun) and I
can only add one line of text in a box. I run an at home daycare and I have
used calendar templates in the past that allowed me to fill up each
individual square with the names of each child i watched for the day. This
one only lets me put on one name and then the rest disappear. IS there
anyway to add more names so they are on individual lines in each box? Thanks
for any help you can offer.
Sincerely,
Nikki

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, there are lots of calendar templates available. Where did you
get this one from? Why not try another one?

Pete

On Aug 26, 6:13*pm, mom4seasons
wrote:
Hello, I downloaded the 2009-2010 academic calendar (Aug-Aug, Mon-Sun) and I
can only add one line of text in a box. *I run an at home daycare and I have
used calendar templates in the past that allowed me to fill up each
individual square with the names of each child i watched for the day. *This
one only lets me put on one name and then the rest disappear. *IS there
anyway to add more names so they are on individual lines in each box? Thanks
for any help you can offer.
Sincerely,
Nikki

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

wrote:
Hello, I downloaded the 2009-2010 academic calendar (Aug-Aug, Mon-Sun) and I
can only add one line of text in a box. I run an at home daycare and I have
used calendar templates in the past that allowed me to fill up each
individual square with the names of each child i watched for the day. This
one only lets me put on one name and then the rest disappear. IS there
anyway to add more names so they are on individual lines in each box? Thanks
for any help you can offer.
Sincerely,
Nikki

Pete,

Thanks for responding, but I have tried a few different templates, and these
ones had always worked the best as they are the academic calendar year, which
is what i run on:)
Thanks though
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"mom4seasons" wrote:

Hello, I downloaded the 2009-2010 academic calendar (Aug-Aug, Mon-Sun) and I
can only add one line of text in a box. I run an at home daycare and I have
used calendar templates in the past that allowed me to fill up each
individual square with the names of each child i watched for the day. This
one only lets me put on one name and then the rest disappear. IS there
anyway to add more names so they are on individual lines in each box? Thanks
for any help you can offer.
Sincerely,
Nikki

Thanks so much. I shall give that a try and see if it does the job:) I
appreciate it a lot.
Nikki