Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default academic calendar?

Hi,
I need a single page academic calendar template with the following
restrictions:
it must work on Word or Excel 2003
it should cover only Monday to Friday
it should run from September to June (only 10 months)
it should cover only about 1/2 a single page, leaving room for comments.

I truly appreciate any help or comments.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you tried MS Word's Calendar Wizard template?

Click File New and in the task pane select templates on my computer, click
the OTHER DOCUMENTS tab and select Calendar Wizard. It lets you select a
date range and has room for comments
--
Kevin Backmann