Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Trouble adding text in 2009-2010 academic calendar

Well, there are lots of calendar templates available. Where did you
get this one from? Why not try another one?

Pete

On Aug 26, 6:13*pm, mom4seasons
wrote:
Hello, I downloaded the 2009-2010 academic calendar (Aug-Aug, Mon-Sun) and I
can only add one line of text in a box. *I run an at home daycare and I have
used calendar templates in the past that allowed me to fill up each
individual square with the names of each child i watched for the day. *This
one only lets me put on one name and then the rest disappear. *IS there
anyway to add more names so they are on individual lines in each box? Thanks
for any help you can offer.
Sincerely,
Nikki