Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple lists

Hi hope you can help

I am trying to work out a way of creating a second drop down list dependent
on the results of an initial drop down
I am trying to set up basically a front sheet that will bring up the data
based in other sheets in the work book, trying to avoid having to use Access
if I can!

I have tried to set up dependent lists based on the info on the Contextures
site but as the data is in the other sheets Ive got lost!

Basically if I select (from the drop down) Org 1, I want a second list with
all the available options (i.e Surnames, then I can go from there)

A B C
1 Smith Org 1 Director
2 Jones Org 2 Director
3 Bloggs Org 1 Assistant

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out this article on Dependent lists:

http://www.contextures.com/xldataval02.html
--
Best Regards,

Luke M