Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using Multiple Lists

Hello,

I am trying to use lists for tracking expenses so that when you select one
item in the list, then another list pops up in the next column depending on
which item is selected in the list. For example, one list has broad
expenses: clothing, business, food, taxes etc. If you select taxes, then in
the next column you can select from a list that has state, federal, FICA etc.
Can this be done using excel? I can get one list going easy enough but
that's it.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Follow this link to the Contextures site:

where Debra Dalgleish explains about data validation and dependent
lists.

Hope this helps.

Pete