Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can I repair my corrupted excel and word 2007

How can I fix my corrupted Excel and Word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi!
Try!
Go to "File menu" ----open and select your corrupted file. Then u will
notice that below at "Open" a dropdown sign appear. Expand it and select
"Open and repair".

regards

How can I fix my corrupted Excel and Word 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can repair your excel and word file with the steps given by Sheryakhan.
If you are not able to fix the problem than you should use Excel repair
software to fix the problem. You can download it from
http://www.repair-excel-file.com/dow...r-software.php

David