-   -   how can I repair my corrupted excel and word 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239828-how-can-i-repair-my-corrupted-excel-word-2007-a.html)

Mel811

how can I repair my corrupted excel and word 2007

How can I fix my corrupted Excel and Word 2007

sheryarkhan

how can I repair my corrupted excel and word 2007

Hi!
Try!
Go to "File menu" ----open and select your corrupted file. Then u will
notice that below at "Open" a dropdown sign appear. Expand it and select
"Open and repair".

regards
"Mel811" wrote:

How can I fix my corrupted Excel and Word 2007

David

how can I repair my corrupted excel and word 2007

You can repair your excel and word file with the steps given by Sheryakhan.
If you are not able to fix the problem than you should use Excel repair
software to fix the problem. You can download it from
http://www.repair-excel-file.com/dow...r-software.php

David