Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Repair corrupted exel file

Are there any way to repair an corrupted exel file ? I try using
exel -open-repair but it didn't works. Pls advise thanks

Daniel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Daniel

Which version of Excel are you running?
I believe it was in XL2003 that an auto repair feature was added, so if
you know anyone with XL2003 you could try and get them to open the file
for you and save it again.

Others have reported success with Open Office for opening up corrupted
files. Open Office is a free (but extremely large) download available
from
http://www.openoffice.org/

--
Regards