Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default pivot table.

My " Balance" column is not in pivot table.
1- I would like to create Borders against Balance Column. These Borders
automatically increase & decrease with Pivot Table.
2- Balance Column last value 60000.000 I would like to its Font size 14.
Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In general, right click on the cell, choose Format Cells..., and format the
cell the way you want. If that's not what you are looking for, tell us how
the Balance column is created (eg, macro, manually).

For future posts, you will increase your chances of getting good responses
if your subject line matches your message. Putting "Pivot table" in the
subject, and "not in a pivot table" in the message reduces your chances of
attracting the people who can solve your problem.

Regards,
Fred

wrote in message
My " Balance" column is not in pivot table.
1- I would like to create Borders against Balance Column. These Borders
automatically increase & decrease with Pivot Table.
2- Balance Column last value 60000.000 I would like to its Font size 14.
Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use conditional formatting to add borders, and change the font
to Bold, but not to change the font size.

Select all the cells in your Balance column, where you've entered your
formula.
Format them with no border.

On the Format menu, click Conditional Formatting
From the first dropdown, select Formula Is
In the formula box, enter a formula that checks the cell to the left,
where the pivot table is. For example, if cell D2 is the active cell, enter:
=C2<""
Click the Format button
On the Borders tab, select the border setting that you want.
On the Font tab, select the font settings (font size won't be available)
Click OK, twice, to close the dialog boxes.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures