Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default pivot table.

You can use conditional formatting to add borders, and change the font
to Bold, but not to change the font size.

Select all the cells in your Balance column, where you've entered your
formula.
Format them with no border.

On the Format menu, click Conditional Formatting
From the first dropdown, select Formula Is
In the formula box, enter a formula that checks the cell to the left,
where the pivot table is. For example, if cell D2 is the active cell, enter:
=C2<""
Click the Format button
On the Borders tab, select the border setting that you want.
On the Font tab, select the font settings (font size won't be available)
Click OK, twice, to close the dialog boxes.

sheryarkhan wrote:
My " Balance" column is not in pivot table.
1- I would like to create Borders against Balance Column. These Borders
automatically increase & decrease with Pivot Table.
2- Balance Column last value 60000.000 I would like to its Font size 14.
Thanks in advance

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures