Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default pivot table.

In general, right click on the cell, choose Format Cells..., and format the
cell the way you want. If that's not what you are looking for, tell us how
the Balance column is created (eg, macro, manually).

For future posts, you will increase your chances of getting good responses
if your subject line matches your message. Putting "Pivot table" in the
subject, and "not in a pivot table" in the message reduces your chances of
attracting the people who can solve your problem.

Regards,
Fred

wrote in message
My " Balance" column is not in pivot table.
1- I would like to create Borders against Balance Column. These Borders
automatically increase & decrease with Pivot Table.
2- Balance Column last value 60000.000 I would like to its Font size 14.
Thanks in advance