Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default re-sizing graphs

Since I upgraded to 2007 excel, when I re-size or move graphs within excel, I
experience an 8 - 10 second delay. The amount of data doesn't seem to
matter. It happens when I just run a test on 1 row of data. I'll try to
move the graph to the right or make it a little bigger and it takes 8 seconds
to make the change. Is there a setting I can change to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I experience charting drawing delays on my machines with less powerful
graphics cards. The graphics in 2007 are much more resource intensive.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire