Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
DanielWalters6

Default Automatic Graphs/ Dynamic Graphs

I have a list of test results, one row for each participant. (Each result is
in a seperate column)

I need to make a graph of all of their results when I click on their names.

Obvously I cannot create a graph for each one, as there could be hundreds of
participants, I need it to create a graph using relevent cell references for
each person on the fly.

I have seen this done in the past, but am unsure on how to accomplish this
myself.

Thankyou for any help you can give me

Dan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

Maybe you used one of these sites previous to get your information.

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...ps/Dynamic.htm

Cheers
Andy