Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bebz

Default Copying Charts and graphs to another worksheet with formulas

I have made a worksheet with all my graphs, charts, etc.. on the same sheet.
All the data in the charts and graphs is automatically populated from 4
diferent tables.
What do I need to do to be able to copy the graphs, charts (certain cells)
to their individual spreadsheet and not loose the data or having the (#REF!).
I have 5 tables, 4 graphs & 7 charts which are automatically populated from
the above four tables. I would like to be able to send these individually to
different departments in the Company.
I am sure it's a simple solution but not breeing very good with excel I am
stuck.

Thanks to all who reply!

Bebz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bebz

I would really appreciate come help with the problem below?
Thanks in advance,

Bebz