jessi9203

Default charts and graphs

we are trying to do a column chart type graph for a math class. we put in all
the information, but for some reason our graph is not coming up in Excel.
what are doing wrong? we can get the chart to appear and define the
different colors for each piece of information, but we are not getting any
columns in our graph.

HELP!
Bernard Liengme

Not sure what you are doing wrong. Try this
Row 1, column A <empty, B <Store A (ie. the words as text), C <Store B
Row 2 to 6 in A column: Jan, Feb, March, .....
Rows 2:6 columns B and C: some numbers in the range 1 to 10
Select A1:C6 and start the chart Wizard.
Step 1; select Column chart; any subtype
Step 2; click Next
Step 3; give the chart a title, name the x-axis as Month, y-axis as Number
of Bridges Sold
Step 4:you get to decide if chart does on the worksheet or in its on Chart
sheet
Your done.
Does it work?
IF not send the file to my private email
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme