Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default automatically sizing text with graphs

hi, is there a way to make the text in my charts size proprotionally
with the graphs when i move them to another location (eg: a different
sheet or chart)....I seem to have a problem with the way the graphs
shrink but the text retaining their original size after i move them.

--
Shoque
Shoque's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36320

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Right-click on the axis labels and choose Format Axis. Go to the Font tab
and make sure "AutoScale" is checked. This will need to be done for the
x-axis, y-axis, any titles and the legend.