Mike@ACM

Default Row Sizing

Similar to property within a table in Word where you can specify the height
as "at least"... Within Excel is it possible to set a row(s) to begin as a
set size (i.e.: 0.5") and auto fit if text requires a larger space?

Perhaps a macro might be able to what I am asking, does anyone have a
suggestion or code that works?

Thanks in adavance for your assistance.
Mike
Morrigan

highlight the entire sheet and double click on the line between 2 cells
will resize all the column/row to fit the longer text string.

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094

Dave Peterson

I think you'll need a macro to assure the minimum height.

Option Explicit
Sub testme()

Dim myRowHeight As Double
Dim myRow As Range
Dim minHeight As Double

minHeight = 16.5

For Each myRow In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows
myRow.AutoFit
If myRow.RowHeight < minHeight Then
myRow.RowHeight = minHeight
End If