Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default COPYING AND SAVING THE INFORMATION

I find the most of the questions and answers given herein very helpful and
was wanting to save in on my computer for reference when i m offline. but
unfortunately for me, it seems that the copying has been disabled.

don't u think that this is an injustice or causing difficulties to the
community using office by and large, that for every and any problem one has
to come on line and search everytime for the answer/solution.

kindly tell me how i can copy and paste or save the data on my computer so
that i can refer to it when even when i m offline.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What exactly do you mean by "copying has been disabled"?

You can open any thread by double clicking on it, and copying the text to a
word/text file if desired. Or, to preserve formatting, you can save the web
page (the page itself, not the link) by going to File - Save as. File size is
~ 50 Kb, depending on length of thread.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"YESHWANT JOSHI" wrote:

I find the most of the questions and answers given herein very helpful and
was wanting to save in on my computer for reference when i m offline. but
unfortunately for me, it seems that the copying has been disabled.

don't u think that this is an injustice or causing difficulties to the
community using office by and large, that for every and any problem one has
to come on line and search everytime for the answer/solution.

kindly tell me how i can copy and paste or save the data on my computer so
that i can refer to it when even when i m offline.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As Luke M said, copying hasn't been disabled - if you have been using some
particular method to copy and save that no longer works, please describe how
you are attempting to copy/paste.

It all works fine for me using various copy/paste methods.

Oh, and we are glad that you do find the questions and answers to be helpful
- lets us all know that participating here is not a totally wasted/futile
effort :-).

"YESHWANT JOSHI" wrote:

I find the most of the questions and answers given herein very helpful and
was wanting to save in on my computer for reference when i m offline. but
unfortunately for me, it seems that the copying has been disabled.

don't u think that this is an injustice or causing difficulties to the
community using office by and large, that for every and any problem one has
to come on line and search everytime for the answer/solution.

kindly tell me how i can copy and paste or save the data on my computer so
that i can refer to it when even when i m offline.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi JLatham,

glad to here such a nice comment from you sir. what i am trying to do is,
select the question alongwith answer, press ctrl+c and paste the same in any
word file or notepad. but it is not allowing me select the text only, leave
aside the copying function.

what u have suggested is true, but it gathers all other unnecessary
information also. i m trying to collect all the related information at a
single place.

pl suggest me the way for it