Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy excel 2007 to word 2007

I have seen ideas on how to copy from excel to word without getting the grid
lines.
None of them work for me, anybody has the solution for 2007 versions?
I have tried several options, but I either get grid lines or everything end
up as a mess with arrosw and stuff flying all over the place...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I just copied a small spreadsheet to Word and it did not carry any grid
lines. The data it copited as a table.

Try right clicking on the table when highlighted (use the little box in the
top left corner), select Borders and Shading. On the Borders tab, select None.

"duckwinter" wrote:

I have seen ideas on how to copy from excel to word without getting the grid
lines.
None of them work for me, anybody has the solution for 2007 versions?
I have tried several options, but I either get grid lines or everything end
up as a mess with arrosw and stuff flying all over the place...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Since you posted twice, I add that if the gridlines are still displayed after
you follow my instructions in the other email, then they arn't gridlines they
are borders that you copied. In that case choose Table Tools, Design, open
the Borders dropdown and choose No Borders.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire