Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve Steve is offline

Default copy excel 2007 to word 2007

I just copied a small spreadsheet to Word and it did not carry any grid
lines. The data it copited as a table.

Try right clicking on the table when highlighted (use the little box in the
top left corner), select Borders and Shading. On the Borders tab, select None.

"duckwinter" wrote:

I have seen ideas on how to copy from excel to word without getting the grid
lines.
None of them work for me, anybody has the solution for 2007 versions?
I have tried several options, but I either get grid lines or everything end
up as a mess with arrosw and stuff flying all over the place...