Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Default Excel 2003 formulas

I have a situation where I am trying to make a contacts list for different
people in different counties in the surrounding area of my work that are
directly involved with my job. I have my worksheet setup so each county has a
different tab and then there is one master list. I have it setup so when you
change info in one of the county tabs it updates the master list but that is
as far as I can go. I need to be able to link the masterlist with the county
tabs so that when the masterlist is updated it updates the the county tabs
and when the county tabs are updated the masterlist is updated. Also I need
to the list in a specific order so when I use the sort function it messes up
my data. Can anyone help me?

-Dan