sofia

Default Excel 2003 formulas

I need to learn more about how to use formulas in excel 2003, where can i buy
a book on this subject?
Mangesh Yadav

I think the "help" for each formula is quite good enough. Why don't you
simple open the function wizard by clicking on the insert function button.
And then select each formula and click on help.

Mangesh

"sofia" wrote in message
I need to learn more about how to use formulas in excel 2003, where can i

buy
a book on this subject?

Dave Peterson

Debra Dalgleish has a list of books at her site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html

The top section is for worksheet functions. Maybe print that list and visit
your local bookstore to find out which one you like best.

--

Dave Peterson