Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GMc GMc is offline

Default Excel 03 Macro w/Menu not showing in 07

Hi,
I have a macro that was created in Office 2003 (i still have a copy in a
virtual machine) and was expecting this to show up in the addins section of
excel 2007.
The macro was saved as a template and added into the excel startup directory
in 07. The macro is available the menus are just not showing.
Any assistance on this would be appreciated?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would have guessed that your macro should have been saved as an addin--not a
template file.

(.xlam extension in xl2007, right?)

--

Dave Peterson