-   -   Excel 03 Macro w/Menu not showing in 07 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234792-excel-03-macro-w-menu-not-showing-07-a.html)

GMc

Excel 03 Macro w/Menu not showing in 07

Hi,
I have a macro that was created in Office 2003 (i still have a copy in a
virtual machine) and was expecting this to show up in the addins section of
excel 2007.
The macro was saved as a template and added into the excel startup directory
in 07. The macro is available the menus are just not showing.
Any assistance on this would be appreciated?

Dave Peterson

Excel 03 Macro w/Menu not showing in 07

I would have guessed that your macro should have been saved as an addin--not a
template file.

(.xlam extension in xl2007, right?)

--

Dave Peterson