Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel found unreadable contenet in file "...". in excel 2007

Hello everyone,

I am having strange problem with excel 2007.
I run quite a large Excel document with about 10 different sheets, that on a
monthly basis I have to collate and then copy and paste various contents into
seperate Excel documents and then email to differing customers. The issue
occurs when I cut and paste into the seperate document, it will work fine and
then it pastes "blank". If I then save the document and re-open I get the
following messages

"Excel found unreadable content in "filename.xlsx". Do you want to recover
the contents..... yes or no"

Followed by

"Excel unable to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable
content.
-Removed records: styles from /xl/styles.xml part (styles)
Repaired records: format from /xl/styles.xml part (stlyes)"

i have two such files which i cannot open and i need t ofix it asa possible.

do you know what would be the solution for this.

Is it looks like files are corrupted?

please help me

hello everyone!!!!!!!!