Old May 24th 07, 07:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007: top of screen "File Name [Group]", how to remove [Grou

I think this [Group] is causing me problems as all of the Data ribbon is
grayed out. How can I remove this [Group] designation next to the file name
at the top of the screen?

Thanks

Old May 24th 07, 07:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Carefully check all the sheets that were "grouped".

What you have done to one sheet will have been done to all.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP