Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default WebControl and Drop-down Lists!

Hello Everyone,

I am working with Excel 2003, on an XP Machine. I deal with Real Estate, and
i am trying to combine my worksheet with all the info about the properties,
and a mapping system. So far this is what i have...

A worksheet with all the properties listed, and on the next page i have the
Web.Control embedded into the page, with CommandButtons linked to specific
maps on maps.google.com.

So i click the button for the house, and i get a map... it works, but im
dealing with many listings, and command buttons are getting to be too much
hassle.

SO... I would like to have a Drop-Down List, which lists the Names of the
listed properties, and when i select it from the list run
"WebBrowser1.Navigate "My Map @ Google.com".

So a drop down list, that will execute a command for what i select. I cant
even get a drop down list to work. :-(

All and all help is very appreciated. Thanks!