Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If excel is lost off of my microsoft office XP; how to get it bac

I have Microsoft Office XP and have lost Excel. What can I do to get it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on Start, All Programs, Accessories, Windows Explorer. Now click on
Computer, C:(if that is where you keep your program files), Program Files,
Microsoft Office, Office 10. You should find Excel.exe there. Right click
on Excel.exe and either select Pin to Start Menu, or click on Create Shortcut.

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail