Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macros Excel 2002 updating file names

I am working on budget files for our new fiscal year. I need to update all of
my macros from referencing budget 08-09 to referencing budget 09-10. The
problem is, I have over 100 worksheets included within the macro to change to
the new budget year, but I don't want to have to go into each macro and
manually change 100 worksheet names. How can I update all the macros at the
same time or can I?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is a replace function in the VBA editor. It is under the Edit menu bar.

It works just like the replace in Excel. You can replace "budget 08-09"
with "budget 09-10". If you select the Current Project it will tkae care of
all of the modules within the projct at once.
--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.