Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table "Data source reference is not valid" error cause?

What causes this error:

"Data source reference is not valid"

when I'm trying to insert a Pivot Table from simple Excel data that is
properly formatted with no blank cells and appropriate headers as column
labels?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Bill

One possibility, the source range has become invalidated because rows have
been deleted.
Right click on any cell within PTPT WizardBackcheck the source range
--
Regards
Roger Govier

What causes this error: