Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default "Reference not valid" error when I try to edit the macro in excel

Macro name is listed on the macro dialog box, but when I tried to edit or run
the macro, it is giving "reference not valid" error message. Can you please
help me to open/delete the macro?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
can you get to it from the vb editor. ALT+F11. if so you may be able to
delete it there. maybe run it from there too.

Regards
FSt1