Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Search Function???

I have tried numerous times to utilize the Search function....but it never
returns any results. Even when I know the criteria I used is so broad that
questions exist...is there something wrong w/ my profile? am i doing
something wrong? Thx, Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Are you talking about the Edit, Find command, the SEARCH spreadsheet
function? what version of Excel are you using. Give us an example of a
search that failed.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire