-   -   Search Function??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223414-search-function.html)

Bill

Search Function???

I have tried numerous times to utilize the Search function....but it never
returns any results. Even when I know the criteria I used is so broad that
questions exist...is there something wrong w/ my profile? am i doing
something wrong? Thx, Bill

Elkar

Search Function???

I've been having problems with it the last week or so as well. If I repeat
the search 2-4 times, it usually goes through eventually.

HTH
Elkar

"Bill" wrote:

I have tried numerous times to utilize the Search function....but it never
returns any results. Even when I know the criteria I used is so broad that
questions exist...is there something wrong w/ my profile? am i doing
something wrong? Thx, Bill

Shane Devenshire

Search Function???

Hi,

Are you talking about the Edit, Find command, the SEARCH spreadsheet
function? what version of Excel are you using. Give us an example of a
search that failed.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire