Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jadziah

Default How do I add a search function?

Hi everyone, ('scuse my English please I'm still learning) I'm not too
good at Excel and I'm working on our mock assignment at the moment,
what I wanted to know is that how can I search from all the information
that I have stored. I've made a form and I'm going to add macro wich
will make it store the information on a let's say sheet3 which is
hidden, I also want to add a sheet called Search which will allow me to
search for what I type in the field for example by name, or parcel
number.. etc.. Or do I have to use Lookup formula for that? I'm lost! I
don't know if I was able to explain it well or not but I really do need
help. Thanks in advance :D

--
Jadziah
Jadziah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29579

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Barb Reinhardt

Please be patient. You don't need to post this more than once.

"Jadziah" wrote in
message ...

Hi everyone, ('scuse my English please I'm still learning) I'm not too
good at Excel and I'm working on our mock assignment at the moment,
what I wanted to know is that how can I search from all the information
that I have stored. I've made a form and I'm going to add macro wich
will make it store the information on a let's say sheet3 which is
hidden, I also want to add a sheet called Search which will allow me to
search for what I type in the field for example by name, or parcel
number.. etc.. Or do I have to use Lookup formula for that? I'm lost! I
don't know if I was able to explain it well or not but I really do need
help. Thanks in advance :D

--
Jadziah
Jadziah's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=492828

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jadziah

Right! but I had been waiting for so long but still no one replied to my
question.. so I thought maybe the other section isn't the right one
thats why I deleted the question from there and reposted under this
section but still no one has yet replied so I guess I'll have to go and
search a few more forums.. :(

--
Jadziah
Jadziah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29579
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=492828

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Laura \( '_' \)

What was your question?

--
@---}--
Laura..... :)

"Jadziah" wrote in
message ...
:
: Right! but I had been waiting for so long but still no one replied to my
: question.. so I thought maybe the other section isn't the right one
: thats why I deleted the question from there and reposted under this
: section but still no one has yet replied so I guess I'll have to go and
: search a few more forums.. :(
:
:
: --