Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Please help, how to enter a formula into sheet 2 using data in she

Sorry if this post went through earlier, having some issues on my end.

I have a list of data in sheet 1 of a workbook and I would like to create a
data generator on sheet 2 of the workbook using the data in sheet one. I have
the formula which works in sheet 1 but when I move it to sheet 2 the formula
is no longer valid. The formula is =SUMIF(B11:B2153,"AC",C11:C2153).

Is there a way to move these formulas to other sheets in a workbook using
data on different pages?

Thanks in advance for any help.