Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Enter date, then pull data from another sheet

I'm trying to set up a fomula or macro that will allow me to do the
following, within a workbook:

For example, the first sheet is a sheet containing multiple days worth of
data. The second sheet contains fields for specific data contained in the
previous sheet. For daily and weekly reporting purposes, I want to be able
to enter a date (or range of dates) in the second sheet, and have the data
for that day (or range of dates) autopopulate into the second sheet.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I thought it didn't go through! This is my first time posting, didn't
realize that someone had to reply for it to show up, the page said it would
be visible in 5min. Thanks for letting me know that the post was successful.

By the way, any ideas?