Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell contents in formula bar

Hi there, my formula bar is displayed, and usually the contents (value or
formula) is displayed there. However, in another workbook that I did not
create, the contents of the cell does not display in the formula bar. I can't
seem to find anything in options to change this.

Thankyou for any help that comes my way. Brett