Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LEA LEA is offline

Default Excel 2007

I have someone here in the office using Excel 2007 and would like to know why
they can see in PRINT PREVIEW the grid lines in their document, but when they
print it, the grid lines do not show up? I have looked at the formulas, etc.
and I cannot figure out why or what happened for the reason why the grid
lines do not print.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Some people have reported this problem when the printer is set to draft mode
but that the lines reappear when a high-quality setting is used. In the
Print dialog, open the Properties setting and try "best quality"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Lea" wrote in message
I have someone here in the office using Excel 2007 and would like to know
why
they can see in PRINT PREVIEW the grid lines in their document, but when
they
print it, the grid lines do not show up? I have looked at the formulas,
etc.
and I cannot figure out why or what happened for the reason why the grid
lines do not print.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LEA LEA is offline

I will try that. This makes since because I have used "best quality" before
in other software instances that worked, I had just forgotten about it since
I had not used it in so long.
Thanks for your help and advice.
--
Lea