Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Excel 2007

Some people have reported this problem when the printer is set to draft mode
but that the lines reappear when a high-quality setting is used. In the
Print dialog, open the Properties setting and try "best quality"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Lea" wrote in message
I have someone here in the office using Excel 2007 and would like to know
why
they can see in PRINT PREVIEW the grid lines in their document, but when
they
print it, the grid lines do not show up? I have looked at the formulas,
etc.
and I cannot figure out why or what happened for the reason why the grid
lines do not print.