Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default in an Excel table how do I set cell internal margins???

in an Excel table how do I set cell internal margins? I can do this in a
table in Word, but can't find it in Excel, I am using Office Professional
2007...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel is not a word-processing package.
The only place 'margins' have meaning for Excel is in Page Setup
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Brit in US" <Brit in wrote in message
in an Excel table how do I set cell internal margins? I can do this in a
table in Word, but can't find it in Excel, I am using Office Professional
2007...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use cell format dialogbox, GO to FORMAT CELLS & choose
ALIGNMENT tab. You can try using indent & row height to give more
space between characters and table borders. I think this should solve
your problem.

I hope this helps.

Selva V Pauspathy
HSBC Global Resourcing
For more on Excel, VBA, & other programming resources,
Please Visit: http://socko.wordpress.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

OP wants less space<g

Gord