blinko

Default How to I set the margins for a cell in Excel?

Though I have word wrap on, the words are running over into the next cell.
This could have something to do with the fact that I have hard-returns in the
cell. I wanted to ensure the margins weren't set to -.5 (or something like
that) which would allow this kind of short run-over.
Dave Peterson

Are you sure you've toggled wraptext?

Format|cells|alignment tab

I've never seen text bleed over to adjacent cells with this toggled correctly.

--

Dave Peterson