Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing a hidden image

I have a Little League registration form i am designing. On the page I have
to buttons. One to print the form, one to email it. I have these button
properties to be visible but not to print. This works fine. I would like to
put an image or object in it's place that contains a League Use only
checkbox. I have placed an image there through the command toolbar in design
mode. When i go to the properties i choose "Visible: False" and "PrintObject:
True". But the image will not print. This is an online registration form and
when it is printed out I do not need to see the print or email buttons but
would like the unused space to be used for the League Use Only fields.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You will probably need to unhide the object (in code) print and then rehide
it.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire