Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteveK14 SteveK14 is offline

Default Printing a hidden image

I have a Little League registration form i am designing. On the page I have
to buttons. One to print the form, one to email it. I have these button
properties to be visible but not to print. This works fine. I would like to
put an image or object in it's place that contains a League Use only
checkbox. I have placed an image there through the command toolbar in design
mode. When i go to the properties i choose "Visible: False" and "PrintObject:
True". But the image will not print. This is an online registration form and
when it is printed out I do not need to see the print or email buttons but
would like the unused space to be used for the League Use Only fields.