Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to copy & paste row heights and column widths to another page

I want to create a worksheet with numerous pages of the same formating. I can
copy & Paste font style, size color, etc.
My problem is I would like to create a page witch contains 3 different row
heights and column widths. I, then, want that page to reapeat, possibly,
hundreds of times.

19A14D1N
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can create copies of the worksheet
or
select the whole sheet
click on the paint brush
go to the next sheet and click in the cell A1