Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim

Default Column widths & row heights

How do I make the column widths & row heights the same & = .25 inches?
I'm using Excel 2002.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Assuming 96 pixels per inch you could approximate but at different resolutions
your approximation can be off.

If you want to use VBA to set height and width in mm which you can then convert
to inches.

25.4 mm per inch

Ole Erlandson has code for setting row and column dimensions.

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...vbawssetrowcol

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:10:02 -0800, Tim wrote:

How do I make the column widths & row heights the same & = .25 inches?
I'm using Excel 2002.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim

Gord, thank you for your prompt reply. I went to the web site you gave. But
I'm not sure how to use the information. I'm not very experienced. I've never
tried to write a Macro.
Tim